• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero factory sale

PADDY_M

Bought this woolly jumper knitted up by a renowned Scottish company to a pattern similar to a piece worn by Edward VIII (Duke of Windsor who married the American divorcee Wallis Simpson). I'm really into my 20s and 30s civilian clothing (looking for original baggy plus fours currently ). Appreciate this might not float your boat in here but I love it gents. Also got a pair of raw denim 501s. Paddy.

Attachments

• Studio_20190822_130641.png
    Studio_20190822_130641.png
    2 MB · Views: 200

PADDY_M

Bought this woolly jumper knitted up by a renowned Scottish company to a pattern similar to a piece worn by Edward VIII (Duke of Windsor who married the American divorcee Wallis Simpson). I'm really into my 20s and 30s civilian clothing (looking for original baggy plus fours currently ). Appreciate this might not float your boat in here but I love it gents. Also got a pair of raw denim 501s. Paddy.

My new Aero RAF "Battle of Britain" Jacket arrived today, ready for the winter. Fleece is not supremely heavy, fits extremely well in the shoulders/chest. Very pleased.
Size 44, I'm 6'2~, long arms, wide shoulders relative to waist. Was awesome to see a jacket the right size go up on the sale.
Will put up a bio in member's section later.