• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Contract No. 1756 (unknown maker)?

blethook

Hi all,
Hope I can get some help on the subject.
Does anyone here own the Aero leathers Contract no. 1756 (unknown maker) A-2?
Would be interested to see pics of the jacket, if available. I understand the fit is a bit stingy?
Opinion would be appreciated from those who own/have owned it.

Thanks in advance.
E.

blethook said:
Hi all,
Hope I can get some help on the subject.
Does anyone here own the Aero leathers Contract no. 1756 (unknown maker) A-2?
Would be interested to see pics of the jacket, if available. I understand the fit is a bit stingy?
Opinion would be appreciated from those who own/have owned it.

Thanks in advance.
E.

Hi there,

I do have one--it's really thick, and a little constricting--that's because it's not broken in yet. I'll try to post pics soon. It's a beautiful jacket though.

Robman

I have one also.

For reference, it feels like a size smaller than it's tagged in comparison to the same tagged real deal/anniversary.

Mine is a 46 that feels trimmer in the shoulders than my 44 real deal.

It is a nice A2 though.

blethook

Thanks to those who replied. Yes, I would really be interested to see pics of the jacket being worn, if that's not too much trouble. I've seen photos on their website and also Aero's site at the picturetrail. Any idea if the 1756 contract number was actually made by Perry?

I have the 1938 Aero A-2, and yes I also had to go up by one size. The same goes with their G-1.

Thanks again