• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero B3

Heisenberg

079ACA49-1163-4551-98AA-85F795CB97C2.jpeg
0BBA91EA-92FD-4BC1-AF5C-8DCFB0E41959.jpeg

stanier

Best B3 available at this time. Correct soft skins you can wear, good thick belt straps, beautifully made. Realistic price.
Honestly for not a lot more money Good Wear has all those points covered and a lot, lot more. If Aero got the fleece length right throughout it would be a big step forward. It seems to get fixed then goes wayward again, then fixed and on the cycle goes.

This isn't a "knock Aero" post btw, if we were talking Irvin I'd agree, best deal out there, imho.

John Lever

Honestly for not a lot more money Good Wear has all those points covered and a lot, lot more. If Aero got the fleece length right throughout it would be a big step forward. It seems to get fixed then goes wayward again, then fixed and on the cycle goes.

This isn't a "knock Aero" post btw, if we were talking Irvin I'd agree, best deal out there, imho.
My point is the jacket in question is available to buy today.
How is the Goodwear better ?

stanier

Understood John, but GW has a sale page too and I think the last item on there was a B-3. I'm sure Aero doesn't always have a sale and there's a wait normally though maybe not as long as GW. I suppose an email to both would get an eta.

Pilot

A little note/by experience on the too long fleece hair...if I may...
A HWT will make it shorter an curly as the original WW2’s.
During air drying the outer skin needs to be conditioned/treated to nourish it and avoid shrinkage... it works perfectly well and the obtained results are amazing.

stanier

A little note/by experience on the too long fleece hair...if I may...
A HWT will make it shorter an curly as the original WW2’s.
During air drying the outer skin needs to be conditioned/treated to nourish it and avoid shrinkage... it works perfectly well and the obtained results are amazing.
Of course you're right Pilot, but many (including me) don't want to go to that worry and bother on a new jacket. And enjoying the plushness of a new B-3 is part of the fun, imho. I love my GW Werber. Btw, all the hardware, buckles, zip, chain hanger are from orginal otherwise rotted B-3's on this particular jacket.

20201120_232249.jpg

tjoenn

Of course you're right Pilot, but many (including me) don't want to go to that worry and bother on a new jacket. And enjoying the plushness of a new B-3 is part of the fun, imho. I love my GW Werber. Btw, all the hardware, buckles, zip, chain hanger are from orginal otherwise rotted B-3's on this particular jacket.

View attachment 48116
Fantastic jacket and perfect fit!! Would love some (a lot of) close-up shots! :)

Heisenberg

View attachment 48116

Great jacket , Stanier ... there are only those who have a GW after having owned other jackets, who know what they are worth

Heisenberg

You lost me mate

And that's good ! a real ‘ expert ’ passionate collector doesn't negotiate jackets like in a market in Marrakech like you do ... since I refused to sell you the ANJ jacket of Peter Mack for 500 gbp, you have me in the nose ...

Heisenberg

I am very sorry but you must have mistaken me for someone else. Having 3 Anj4's already I really don't need another one.
Perhaps Peter can help out here ?

do you want me to show you your pm for ANJ With your offers ? it goes back to the crisis of my sales of all my jackets ...I prefer to stop the discussion my friend ... I'm not here to do shit , but freedom of expression .