• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero Anniversary/RD Measurements

Mac

I wonder if anyone with a size 44 or 46, Aero Anniversary/Real Deal would be kind enough to post the following measurements: collar seam to bottom (back length), sleeve length not including cuff, and epaulette length.

Also, has anyone requested epaulettes be shortened? Thanks.

Cheers,
Mac

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Here's the measurements of a size 44 Real Deal ... from an Aero USA eBay auction.

collar seam to bottom (back length) ... 23-3/4" + 2-3/8".
sleeve length not including cuff ... 23-3/4".
and epaulette length ... 7-3/4".

Mac

David,

Thanks very much. I think I fall between a 44 and 46, and I'm trying to get an idea of which way to go. Your info is helpful.

Cheers,
Mac

C.J.

If you e-mail Amanda at Aero, she usually gets right back to you and is very helpful with these sort of things.

Mac

Thanks, C.J. I will be sending Amanda basic measurements. I wanted to know basic measurements on the 44 and 46 to know whether I could just order a stock size as well as get a basic sense of the size (length, etc) of the 15142-P.

Cheers,
Mac

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Mac, here's the measurements for an Aero 15142 size 46. Again they are from an Aeroleatherusa auction, so measured by Mark Moye, and although not entirely consistant between the two, they should be accurate.

collar seam to bottom (back length) ... 26-1/8" + 2-1/2".
sleeve length not including cuff ... 23-1/2".
and epaulette length ... 8-1/2".
chest ... 26".