• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero A2 Hide?

Silver Surfer

hh fer sure. early aero, so be sure to get measurements, as the early ones tended to be slightly over size as per labeled size.

johnwayne

Great price if you can get it for that! Good job it's not a smaller size or you would have alerted quite a few here to compete on the bidding but best of luck.

Maximus4115

Thanks for the insight, all. I've been prowling ebay for almost 6 months trying to get a nice hh in my price range. Almost pulled the trigger a couple of times on some nice looking jackets before I caught in the descriptions that they were goatskin.

Skip

Goatskin has different texture to horse, usually quite discernible. Have a look at some of the swatches of different hides on some of the Repro houses ( Goodwear Leather, Eastman etc) websites, it will give you an idea what to look for in various hides