• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AERO A-10 Gloves

KariJ

Today the packet arrived from Galashiels. Really nice quality for 20 GBP. Fit is quite snug, but comfortable.
Thanks Ken and AERO for excellent customer service. Apologizing poor picture quality
Kari

Attachments

• A102.jpg
    A102.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 254
  • A101.jpg
    A101.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 243

Officer Dibley

They’re goatskin ? According to Aero they are... and they don’t look seal brown or have brown/rust knits. ....
If you like ‘em, great. Not for me personally. At £20 a pair, they do look it to me. Sorry

KariJ

They’re goatskin ? According to Aero they are... and they don’t look seal brown or have brown/rust knits. ....
If you like ‘em, great. Not for me personally. At £20 a pair, they do look it to me. Sorry
Actually the color is very dark seal and yes it is goat, my phone camera just doesnt present it correctly. Knits are black. I will try to take better picture tomorrow in daylight. Sun is already quite low here in north in afternoon.

Officer Dibley

Yep, lighting is key . Though of course we can only comment on what we see posted....
I did go look up the Aeo website. They look fine for the money .

Be interesting to see if VFM over authenticity becomes the cry like it has with repro jackets of late.

As long as you like them, all is good :)

This is what you are comparing with .

KariJ

Yep, lighting is key . Though of course we can only comment on what we see posted....
I did go look up the Aeo website. They look fine for the money .

Be interesting to see if VFM over authenticity becomes the cry like it has with repro jackets of late.

As long as you like them, all is good :)

This is what you are comparing with .
I have been wearing and dealing with army garnments and stuff about 30 years of my life and really hard to say if there is any such of a concept as authentic. Colors shades and even cuts differ so much between suppliers. Even BDUs and camos color and pattern variation is huge from light green to something between brownish green, but that is only what I have noticed.

Griffon_301

I do own two pairs of Aero A-10 gloves, one in Seal and one in brown and I do like them for what they are...they are no perfect repros and they look more robust than ELC ones but that's ok for me as for taking the dogs for a walk of going out in Winter, they are perfectly fine...
Actually, I also have a pair of RAF gauntlet gloves from Aero and they are not bad either...again maybe not totally authentic but they are quite nice and comfortable and look nice when paired with my ELC Irvin, way better than any fashion gloves out there...

KariJ

Durability test passed. I really can recommend. These gloves protect your hands very well. A week ago I was hunting an elk and slipped in rocky terrain. In both of these pictures nice reddish undertones are really visible. Gloves made by AERO were just little bit more durable :) So Sir Ken maybe I will quite soon order something again......

Last edited:

Smithy

I've been living in my MASH A-10s here for the last couple of weeks, damn nippy.

Hope you got that elk. We just got about 20kg of elk meat from my mother-in-law's husband who bagged a couple ;)

KariJ

Elk meat is expensive there and I have been hunting elk since I was 12 :) Rifle is ok Just chenged a new depot stock in my M39. Hmm waiting a shipment from Scotland