• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Advertising the VLJ forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfrench

Administrator
Hi, Folks,

Peter - BetterDuck - sent me a PM earlier today advising me I hadn't updated the new url for VLJ on the Fedora Lounge.

So I sent MK asking his permission to place a blurb in the Outerwear forum letting the members know of our new home.

While doing so, I thought - now you know we're in trouble again, he' thinking and probably gonna burn out that last little lonesome brain cell - why not put the url in my signature

So here's how it looks

Bill French
Vintage Leather Jackets forum
http://www.vintageleatherjackets.org

If some of you more frequent posters were to do the same - a lot more people would find our forum and maybe cut down on the number of times you have to answer the same questions of what we do and where we are located.

Of course this could work for anyone choosing to promote their forums - a great way to get information out.

BTW _ you might want to check with the forum owner first - he might take a dim view of somebody posting another forum address on his.

Cheers,
Bill French

Status
Not open for further replies.