• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Acme (Aero) 18775-P (2 Years Of Steady Wear)

DiamondDave

Gents,

Just got this jacket back from a customer who wishes for me to add a bit more aging, but I thought I would grab some snaps of the natural wear of two good years on the back of a client who actually uses his A-2 as intended.

Jacket Details:
Victoria (Vicenza is Aero Scotland's name) Horsehide In Seal Brown
OD#3 Thread that remains strong and vibrant.
NOS Snaps fasteners in line 24
Repro Acme label

dsc09168_carson_aero_2yrs-jpg.27499

Attachments

• DSC09168_Carson_Aero_2yrs.jpg
    DSC09168_Carson_Aero_2yrs.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 817
Last edited:

Smithy

Pictures aren't showing Dave and when you try and click on them an error message pops up.

B-Man2

Beautiful Jacket Dave, really nice..............Now...… How about a no BS response and tell us are you going to make the jacket you showed us in the earlier thread and if so when. I'm a fan so don't go off on me but several of us have asked and you seem to dance around the question. Simply asking for yes or no and if yes...…...When?

(Consider this a positive thing because we are all interested in keeping you in business here) :)

DiamondDave

Beautiful Jacket Dave, really nice..............Now...… How about a no BS response and tell us are you going to make the jacket you showed us in the earlier thread and if so when. I'm a fan so don't go off on me but several of us have asked and you seem to dance around the question. Simply asking for yes or no and if yes...…...When?

(Consider this a positive thing because we are all interested in keeping you in business here) :)

Appreciated Bman and the only dancing around is due to negotiations that are ongoing. YES. I will be producing the spec correct Type A-2 jackets. I promise everyone will be made privy as soon as I can.likely this will happen under a new name, so as not to cheapen the brand that I have worked very hard to keep up.

DD

B-Man2

Appreciated Bman and the only dancing around is due to negotiations that are ongoing. YES. I will be producing the spec correct Type A-2 jackets. I promise everyone will be made privy as soon as I can.likely this will happen under a new name, so as not to cheapen the brand that I have worked very hard to keep up.

DD
Thank you sir!! :)

petermack09

DD
There’s a surprise :) :)

DiamondDave

Yeah, seriously, why does he want aging? It’s perfect as it is!
My photos show it better than the naked eye can see it. He doesn’t see this level of wear, with his eye, so he asked for it to be exacerbated just slightly. It won’t be done with sanding, mostly with buffing. My days of sanding leather are over.
DD