• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aces High Irvin jackets - 2016 update

jonnyboy

Hi guys,

Last year was a very busy year for me, with jacket making being my main focus, and occupying most of my time. I have been amazed at how things have developed since my first steps into jacket making. It has been great to interact with customers, and provide them with jackets which they feel are ‘their jackets’ - made for them to their measurements and specifications.

This year, in an attempt to fit in more of my other work and family commitments, I’m planning on only making 10 Irvin jackets. Anyone who is considering placing an order this year please let me know ASAP, as once the order book is full, that will be it until 2017!

Happy New Year to all!

Jon

CBI

keep up the stellar work. would love to see some recent creations!!!

that said, probably no Irvin for me as there are so few really cold days here and those get my B-3 and my wife's recent gift to me, an almost mint N-3B.

in any case, nothing beats the Irvin look!

Jason

Getting work/home life balance right is pretty hard. Good to see you have this in focus... nothing is more important than your health and family.

flyboy

Sounds like a good and solid decision, Jon.
Better make 10 excellent ones than 20 stressed out ones.
Happy New Year to you too.