• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AAF T shirts

Burnsie

Got a couple of Dave's shirts yesterday - I've got repro tees from McCoy's, Cushman, and Buzz and Dave's shirts definitely compete in terms of look, feel & authenticity, not to mention you can customize them!- here's how they look worn:
1st one is in honor of my wife's uncle John Allen Jones, a ball turret gunner with the 365th Bomb Squadron:
AAFfront.jpg

With his name on the back
AAFback.jpg

2nd tee is for a home state field (no Buzz repros I've seen yet for VA!)
AAC.jpg

And of course you want to see how they look with a jacket now don't you?
AACwithA2.jpg

The only thing that isn't 100% period authentic looking is the neck label, and if you want to spend more than double the price for something that can't be seen when wearing the shirt go right ahead!

RudyN

Those T shirts look very good. I intend to order one or two, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

A

Anonymous

Diamond Dave -

I sent you a pm but thought maybe others might be interested in seeing the photo and perhaps be interested in a generic US Army Air Corps t-shirt as well?

Bellumbill

Thanks!

Bill K.

A

Anonymous

Sorry, guys, looks like I don't know the correct way to post a photo on this page! So, here is the link to the photo.

Bellumbill

Best,
Bill

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
bellumbill said:
Sorry, guys, looks like I don't know the correct way to post a photo on this page!

Bill, just click IMG Code for your picture, and paste that in your post ...

BenKurokiAirCorpsT-ShirtWWII.jpg

Burnsie

With Buzz doing more and more U.S. Air Force stuff Dave's shirts may be the only authentic looking AAF tee's out there soon...

RudyN

I ordered my T-shirt from Diamond Dave today. If it is near as good as the Crusher I bought from hit it should be very good.

Grant

I've been washing mine and wearing mine for the last couple weeks and they're really looking awesome with a slight fade to them.
Grant

Burnsie

Grant said:
I've been washing mine and wearing mine for the last couple weeks and they're really looking awesome with a slight fade to them.
Grant

Agreed - they look even better after several washings!

VanHook

Yes I did, but seeing how this thread has been dead for three years I thought I would ask here first. Thanks.

DiamondDave

Gents,

Unfortunately the maker that I was using to have these made, has stopped using the T-shirts that they used to use... I am still looking for another source of these great T's and will let ya know if I ever find them again. :(

DD