• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A2 [size 38] WW2 with a name patch.

Erwin

A good piece for restoration, the leather look solid, and looks like it can be a bargain. Great piece with a name patch.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

JonnyCrow

JonnyCrow

Yep, for enthusiasts of restoration work, however, the "shell" looks still not bad as for a genuine used WW2 jacket. I'll look for one but larger [a bit] during autumn/winter...
As long as it stays at a decent price Erwin there's still some meat there to spend on it whoever gets it

Silver Surfer

Funny, I just came back from Texas, with an original in tow. Over the years Texas and Oklahoma have been my well source for original a-2s. Seems to me that there’s not much available as most sources have been picked over……………with the exception of the size 44 1937 contract aero that I nailed. Damn shame that it’s a true size 44, thus too big for me.

B-Man2

Funny, I just came back from Texas, with an original in tow. Over the years Texas and Oklahoma have been my well source for original a-2s. Seems to me that there’s not much available as most sources have been picked over……………with the exception of the size 44 1937 contract aero that I nailed. Damn shame that it’s a true size 44, thus too big for me.
Love to see a few pics of that one .

Erwin

True, and what would be after upcoming MOTA series? I assume prices will go up, investing in any genuine WW2 item is always a good idea, reproductions even these from Japan or USA will never have this something special what only genuine historical pieces have [in my opinion]. This jacket has still name patch and healthy shell, fantastic base for any restoration.