• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A2 - RM Japan or ELC - off to Japan next month

blackrat2

I have to say with recent price hikes I agree Aero represents great value and indeed a good garment and they have a Quartermaster sale
Throwing it out there, ring JC and see if he has anything for sale your size

Micawber

I presume you are based in the UK Simon? If so Aero every time for all the reasons previously given. Pricing aside their customer service and flexibility are second to none plus you are doing your bit to support a UK based company.

gav

I’m also flying to Japan on Wednesday. Will be wearing my ELC RW. May be trying something on at the RMC store....

johnwayne

Why don't you fly your Moth or Harvard up to Scotland and visit Aero, likewise fly down to Plymouth to ELC's that way you could try various 'maker' patterns to see what you like/feels best fit! Don't think ELC will be at Duxford at Flying Legends airshow from what I've gathered here recently otherwise you could fly-in but that's July anyway. Of course in London there's also American Classics and Son of Stag, both sell ELC's A2's or check with Aero who sometimes have a pop up shop!