• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A2 Reproduction

Son of an 8 Ball

Looking for input on a A2 jacket mfg. I have looked at USWings & U.S. Authentic Mfg. and trying to decide between the two. Any suggestions? Thanks

B-Man2

I suggest considering a previously owned Aero or an older ELC . You’ll be happier with it in the long run. Many of us started out wasting money by trying to save money. We purchased US Authentic or less expensive A2 jackets only to sell them in 6 months, loose money and end up purchasing a better quality more expensive jacket anyway . Do yourself a favor save up a little longer and buy better.

JonnyCrow

I suggest considering a previously owned Aero or an older ELC . You’ll be happier with it in the long run. Many of us started out wasting money by trying to save money. We purchased US Authentic or less expensive A2 jackets only to sell them in 6 months, loose money and end up purchasing a better quality more expensive jacket anyway . Do yourself a favor save up a little longer and buy better.
Burt being a photography buff, I went the same route with cameras years ago, same principle, you buy and later sell up after seeing something better, sound advice though