• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A2 Jacket / Spanish Manufacturer

Jeff M

Roughwear said:
The only problem with this Jeff is that the guy has made an A2 and the detailed pictures are on his website. The pictures of the GW A2 should be removed IMO to avoid any confusion.

At least he's made one before then. :lol:

Andrew

The use of another persons intellectual and physical property is obviously wrong and cannot be justified.

Spanish fan of A-2 jackets? ....what's that ringing sound? :D

hobbykit

Dear friends my name is Joseph, i'm a owner of A-2 LEATHER FLIGHT JACKET ,for beguin i will done agree to Sean from A2jacketpatches for put info over my spanish company.
I understand all your post over photo jackets.
I can tell to all users from this blog. The detailed pictures ,(i think is the best important of quality jacket manufacturer from my company) are really pictures from my jacket A-2 Leather Flight Jacket for see al finnest detail like sleeves,hook,eyes,linning etc.
over front and back i haved problems with the originales photos for problems with my stand display but i can sure the jackets are really and very good quality like originals ola make charged the zipper for one modern zipper YKK .
Also we manufacturer Aviators kit bag and holster for colt M1911 and others products .
Accept my posibles apologies over all.
Best regards
Joseph
A-2 Leather Flight Jacket

Rutger

Well, I emailed Joseph yesterday evening 'cause I'm interested in the aviators kit bag which is a lot more affordable than the one from ELC that I've had my eye on for a couple of years now. Got to find me some pretty patches, see if I can put the appropriate stenciling on it and have myself a neat practical bag that goes fine with any thirties to fifties flight jacket.
Well, all depending on shipping from Mallorca being within reason.

Rutger

After some to and fro emailing I was able to order the Aviators Kit Bag; it took the bag a couple of days to get here.
Good points for service and attention to the customer, Joseph was quick and helpful.
With its modern day zippers it may not be the collectors holy grail of repros but I'm entirely happy with the first impressions; as for construction and colour it looks like an exact copy of Eastman's as advertized at ELC, and at this moment that's good enough for me. Had that not been the case I would not have bought it.
In order to give a good review I'd have to check the measurements, construction and materials of originals, which unfo I don't have at hand. I might be able to find more info on the 'net next weekend.
Time will tell how the bag will hold during use; I'll be using it for travelling trips and sports activities, and have to find a couple of patches and have them stitched on it.