• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A2 Bullion patches

T1mb)

I have acquired a couple of Bullion patches and would like to put them on my replica A2 jacket. Waits for gasps of horror to subside. Would the bullion patches have been worn on a ww2 era A2 ?. I think I know the answer but hopefully someone will provide justification .
Many thanks in advance for the guidance and mild rebukes.
Tim

WingAndaPrayer

I have acquired a couple of Bullion patches and would like to put them on my replica A2 jacket. Waits for gasps of horror to subside. Would the bullion patches have been worn on a ww2 era A2 ?. I think I know the answer but hopefully someone will provide justification .
Many thanks in advance for the guidance and mild rebukes.
Tim
Patch up your jacket as you like. Those original jackets had any and all manner of patches on them.

WingAndaPrayer

I like to match material. Painted/layered leather patches for leather jackets and cloth for cloth/nylon jackets. Such as my B-10. But that’s my preferred iteration of flight jacket decoration.
9E1A86DE-954E-4C5A-9541-425E890E2B35.jpeg