• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A2 - 3rd time lucky? Yes its an A2 fit question.

I have a third hand (or so the seller claimed) Real McCoy (NZ) A2 with the droopy shoulders and I'm a fan since it gives me a little more room to move/reach up without dragging the torso length up to my chin

Nickb123

I still don't quite understand shoulder droop. Epaulets not perfectly aligned along top of shoulders? Whatever it is, I've never noticed it. :rolleyes: I see some leather bunching near the top of the sleeve where it meets shoulder, but I can't envision anything wrong with the orientation of the epaulets along shoulder. Time for glasses?

foster

The A-2 pattern itself, while stylish and iconic, has its flaws. It was issued in even chest sizes originally, not in longer or shorter lengths to conform to what a tailor would achieve. If one goes looking for flaws, they will be found.

Remember that first and foremost, it is a functional garment. Focus on the function, and if the jacket meets those requirements, then it's good where it counts. Only then would I start to evaluate the finer details, but keep in mind that some of those are gradually changed or muted as the garment is broken in.

2BM2K

One of my favourite A2 photo's

576180_399454483443978_1269844507_n.jpg