• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A1 Headwind received

Orlan

Hello everyone! It is not very common in my writing here, rather in reading, maybe because of shyness but I want to share my new jacket with you since yer received my A1 from Headwind Mfg Co. The only experience I had previously had with the A1 had been with Eastmanleather which I sold some years ago because the adjustment in them had not convinced me and I did not like how I had left. I spoke for Headwing since I had read in this forum the positive experience of other members with this model. Regarding this new A1 of Headwind I have to say that I have taken a very pleasant surprise with this jacket both in the adjustment since I went to a size 44 as they offered it is its catalog as well as in the quality of the materials. It's a well-made jacket and the used Capeskin is amazing. I have to emphasize the good treatment and the good communication with Jay. Also highlight a problem with customs that thanks to Jay, could be resolved. I put some pics to see what you think!

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

Last edited:

silvio76

Hello everyone! It is not very common in my writing here, rather in reading, maybe because of shyness but I want to share my new jacket with you since yer received my A1 from Headwind Mfg Co. The only experience I had previously had with the A1 had been with Eastmanleather which I sold some years ago because the adjustment in them had not convinced me and I did not like how I had left. I spoke for Headwing since I had read in this forum the positive experience of other members with this model. Regarding this new A1 of Headwind I have to say that I have taken a very pleasant surprise with this jacket both in the adjustment since I went to a size 44 as they offered it is its catalog as well as in the quality of the materials. It's a well-made jacket and the used Capeskin is amazing. I have to emphasize the good treatment and the good communication with Jay. Also highlight a problem with customs that thanks to Jay, could be resolved. I put some pics to see what you think!

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg
Nice jacket and fit.

Skyhawk

Hey Orlando the jacket looks fantastic on you! looks like the size 44 is a great fit.

I thought we lost this one. It was hung up in customs for 3 weeks! I had to launch an official inquiry to get them to contact the receiver. It seems that somehow they forgot to send out a pick up notice. Glad it finally made it!

Regards,
Jay

CBI

looks terrific - these are super jackets - I have "tweaked" mine a little with some aging and boy does it look cool - at least to me. I will post pics someday! the undercoat comes through with no effort really.

Orlan

Thanks guys! The truth is that I was afraid that the jacket was lost, but sometimes customs makes us suffer. I think it will wear well, the jacket is soft but at the same time it looks strong