• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A1 bonanza on ebay

Grant

All for larger size dudes. He also has a Good Wear made 37J1 that looks awesome.

Ken at Aero Leather

I noticed this vendor a few weeks ago, no idea where he's finding these, he only seems to sell a few repro makers GW, ELC, Aero, RM, mainly and, of course, shoes.

Dr H

He goes direct to source where John is concerned (I've missed out on other test jackets in the past).

Dr H

The 37J1B did (I contacted John about it very quickly, but it had already sold).
You have to be up very early and on your third coffee to beat the vendor (David) to the sale... :(

B-Man2

Does anyone know who the maker of the unmarked A1 was ? It was listed as a size 46 but the measurements were more like a Size 48. It’s also listed as a capeskin and looks to be pretty well made.

johnwayne

I’ve seen these guys several times and maybe because of the name I’ve often wondered if they are legit! Anyone bought from them?