• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A second hand JA Dubow Mfg A-2 in 42”

silvio76

Maybe of interest.
Unfortunately, it is too small for me.

Pilot

Considering import duties and shipping costs, its only a good deal ( price wise) for US residents. Edit : also Australian residents.
Delivery time: interesting for all if size fits..

Last edited:

Bombing IP

My father was a WWII vet and served on HMS Suffolk ,HMS Phoebe and the HMS Formidable he was a Royal Marine and his position on the ship was table A gun turret . He was stationed in South Africa getting the ship repaired after torpedo damage and word came round that the HMS Hood needed 2 Marines ,my father drew straws but did not get to crew on the Hood .His 2 friends said farewell we are off to serve on the pride of the navy ,two month later the Hood went down with all hands after a direct hit on the magazine . My father was 16 when he joined the Royal Marines in 1938 he knew we were going to war at some point so he wanted to pick his service .

Jeff

Members online

Latest posts