• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A real bargain! „Irvin Eastman-B-3“

Pilot

Last edited:

John Lever

Funy really...! That is my jacket bought directly from Chapal Paris for 350 gbp. At the time Chapal didn't have a website only printed brochures, they sent me actual gloss prints of the jacket. Due to a confusing phone call in franglaise I ended up buying the wrong size. It was too big even after I shrunk washed it. It has a missing collar strap loop but interestingly the trim is capeskin. Sold it on ebay for 400 quid to a bloke in Wrexham, it surfaced recently with a bin of 450 gbp. I messaged the seller but received no reply.
Funny how these ebay chancers operate, real get rich quick merchants !

Pilot

At least it’s amusing...
„ make an expensive looking product“... „marketing it properly“ ... „put a high price on it...“ ...“it will sell for sure“... maybe not here but surely somewhere...

John Lever

Chapal invented waterproof shearling so at least they have some cred. They work closely with the big Paris fasion houses.

silvio76

Last edited: