• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Message From Aero Leather USA

GoodTimesGone

Loved your response to Red Baron Andrew! :lol: He obviously enjoys getting people upset and being confrontational. His statements are so extreme sometimes that humour is the best response.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Tom

ButteMT61

Roughwear said:
Scott I think you missed the intended humour! Your A-1 looks great whether your shirt is tucked in or not.

All good. I'm bummed more that the idiot is back and causing trouble. I just thought your post might have egged him on is all. I can take a ribbing!

derleicaman

ButteMT61 said:
Roughwear said:
Scott I think you missed the intended humour! Your A-1 looks great whether your shirt is tucked in or not.

All good. I'm bummed more that the idiot is back and causing trouble. I just thought your post might have egged him on is all. I can take a ribbing!

Hello Mr. Butte,

Are you named after a city in the state of Montana? I just thought I would let you know your hair is not combed to my liking. Also, you have bark on your sidewalk. As a homeowner, or one who owns a home, you should be ashamed! In the second photo, your legs are now looking too short for my taste. Either grow longer legs, or get someone else more suitable to wear the jacket! Certainly, you can find a more suitable model for your jacket.
Sincerely,
Der Rote Baron

watchmanjimg

I actually think the jacket looks fantastic regardless of whether the shirt is tucked in. Moreover, I personally like the relaxed waist as this condition is a natural by-product of wear observed in plenty of original examples. Thumbs up!

Vcruiser

Butte

I think the RedBaron is actually someone who wears very short leather jackets and plans to write magazine articles on his expert delusions of HH jackets. This time he's in a wheelchair for better effect.
Ever get that feeling ?
Van

ButteMT61

Vcruiser said:
Butte

I think the RedBaron is actually someone who wears very short leather jackets and plans to write magazine articles on his expert delusions of HH jackets. This time he's in a wheelchair for better effect.
Ever get that feeling ?
Van

That was my exact thought. Yup.
And, to add to that - said person sent me some pics of the jacket which got a rebuild and looked 100% better - because it FIT!
I gave him high praise, but said that a lot of folks PM'd me and told me he was a tool. After that, I never hard back and then the RB appeared...make of it what you will.

derleicaman

Hmmm, what is this about wheelchairs? Dr. Strangelove perhaps?

"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!" :D

I must be confusing him with Red Hens

Otter

GoodTimesGone said:
Loved your response to Red Baron Andrew! :lol: He obviously enjoys getting people upset and being confrontational. His statements are so extreme sometimes that humour is the best response.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Tom
The man is a Troll, just ignore him.

Atticus

They used to sell this stuff at Wal-Mart. I remember we used a couple of cans when we were dealing with the VLJ Spanish Flea infestation. We probably need to pick up a case of it and disinfect the Lounge. Might even spray some around the corners here…just for prophylactic purposes.

258Troll_spray.jpg

AF

ButteMT61

I (briefly) considered a picture that would have shut the thread down, but shut him up. I thought if I just wore my jacket and a shirt tucked into my boxers with no pants that might leave everyone speechless :lol:

There's still time to do it, and the mood I'm in...

Atticus

That sort of thing would go over great here. We’d be laughing about it for months. Indeed, we boast a nicely warped sense of humor here on VLJ. But it damn sure wouldn't work on FL. Their membership is...ummm...more diverse, shall I say?

AF

ButteMT61

Atticus said:
That sort of thing would go over great here. We’d be laughing about it for months. Indeed, we boast a nicely warped sense of humor here on VLJ. But it damn sure wouldn't work on FL. Their membership is...ummm...more diverse, shall I say?

AF

You hit that one on the head. So, let's see how the day plays out. You've inspired me AF with your wit this week. I grew up on Monty Python, and working in the corporate world for the last 20 years has sucked out some of that. Time to devolve here! :)