• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little help 792nd Bomb Group Insignia

A

Anonymous

DSCN3867.jpg
Just finished this insignia. Was the added thumbs up hand added after all missions were complete, or was there some other significance? Also any pics of other variations would be appreciated.

CBI

Looks really great. What has always annoyed me about this insignia is that the staff is cut off. Seen it on all of these and there are many photos of different originals. Never seen it go outside the circle - no criticism to your good work :)

shedonwanna

CBI said:
Looks really great. What has always annoyed me about this insignia is that the staff is cut off. Seen it on all of these and there are many photos of different originals. Never seen it go outside the circle - no criticism to your good work :)

ahhh, a realist. Without going totally Freud, how long should the staff be? ;) Here is another uncommon tooled version.
392ndbg_tooled.jpg

A

Anonymous

CBI said:
The staff is not really cut off, it is as long as your imagination. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

A

Anonymous

shedonwanna said:
CBI said:

ahhh, a realist. Without going totally Freud, how long should the staff be? ;) Here is another uncommon tooled version.
392ndbg_tooled.jpg
Very cool version, thank you, I will make something similar.

RCSignals

shedonwanna said:
CBI said:

392ndbg_tooled.jpg

Nice version, but the jousting lance is a little too short? :lol: