• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Letter to Avirex or... I've Always Been a Pain in the Ass About Repros

herk115

Ah, yes, here we are. I did have an issue Avirex, and that is one ugly jacket. I don't know what became of it. I don't care.
Avirex 1.jpg

ZuZu

To be honest...after all that- it doesn't look too bad worn! For one thing yours doesn't have the teardrop pocket flaps. You make it look OK!

Ed Rooney

The new style flares out a bit around the middle, like a fig newton. This is partially due to the handwarmer pockets. Mine is a 42L, 27” in length, and the fit closely resembles that of a Harrington jacket that’s one size too big. It’s just a roomy jacket.

herk115

To be honest...after all that- it doesn't look too bad worn! For one thing yours doesn't have the teardrop pocket flaps. You make it look OK!
Okay...you've twisted my arm enough (didn't take much). I'll go see if it's still in my storeroom. Tomorrow. If it ever stops raining.