• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A good Irvin deal

CBI

yes, thanks for the heads up. I was going to reach out to the seller to ask about shipping to the US but then I remembered my previous Eastman Irvin sat in my closet for 4 or 5 years, being worn maybe 3 times. Later, I picked up a beautiful ELC B-3 that I felt sure I would wear. after two years, it was worn twice. Needless to say, I didn't follow through on this current tip BUT, its a great jacket and price. Someone is going to get a great jacket/deal.

Southoftheborder

20% VAT for UK buyers and probably high shipping costs would make it less appealing. He may not sell outside of the EU anyway according to the listing.

John Lever

Why use ebay can't you go direct to him?
The way to buy abroad is to use a courier and have it collected. All the seller has to do is pack it and print some labels. Get advice and use the correct commodity code for Used Clothes. Usually there should be no taxes to pay
DO NOT use the postal system they will tax everything because they are totally utterly useless.

Kermit3D

Quickly, I must flee this thread, far, far away... :rolleyes:
I don't need this Irvin, I don't need this Irvin, I don't need this Irvin,...