• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A BEAUTIFUL AGED KEN CALDOR JACKET CIRCA 1983,IN SWEDEN

Ken at Aero Leather

I'm very temped to bid on it for our achives but we already have the very first Aero A-2, sold new for £75 in 1981, bought back from the original owner well worn for £650 in 2013 and now on display at the factory, if the one on ebay was a 38" I would bid on it for sure

B-Man2

I'm very temped to bid on it for our achives but we already have the very first Aero A-2, sold new for £75 in 1981, bought back from the original owner well worn for £650 in 2013 and now on display at the factory, if the one on ebay was a 38" I would bid on it for sure
Hell Ken
If it were a 46 I’d try and grab it myself .
I see the 2 piece back was the standard back then.
Great looking jacket for all these years.

Ken at Aero Leather

I see the 2 piece back was the standard back then.

Not at all it was very rare for us to do this, it would only happen if there was no way we could get a full back and a whole jacket from what leather we had, I'd have put seams in the under sleeves if that would have meant a full one piece back
We didn't buy from regular tanneries at the time, a lot of the leather we used in The Thrift Shop probably had, what might be best decribed as having, "a chequered history" :>) The shop was in Battersea after all (and during the Fools & Horses /Arthur Daley era) it attracted a lot chancers and plenty "back of a lorry" offers.