• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Bargain...

Silver Surfer

hahahahaha, ya beat me to it, jeff. cheap at twice the price, as his other a-2s are as well......well, well.

Last edited:

Skyhawk

Check his other items for more bargains....

He is taking best offers. Maybe some new kind of selling tactic?

Smithy

What a bloody idiot! Or else he's just taking the piss.

Either way nobody in their right mind is going to fork out that much.

johnwayne

Andrew ( Roughwear) flagged this on FB A2 page and the seller's got another two similarly priced! I reminded Andrew that if he has some 16 originals then he's sitting on the proverbial goldmine!!

Smithy

Andrew ( Roughwear) flagged this on FB A2 page and the seller's got another two similarly priced! I reminded Andrew that if he has some 16 originals then he's sitting on the proverbial goldmine!!

That's true, if they're going for that much then I imagine the next posts from Andrew with be from his clifftop 12 bedroom house in Provence or the 80' yacht he'll have moored just down from it!

Silver Surfer

frankly, i believe that the seller mistakenly added an additional 0 to the price. maybe hes from one of those countries where one buck equals 1,000,000,000 szlotneys, yuan, lira, pecans, or beads. but, then again, a buck aint what it used to be.

jeremiah

frankly, i believe that the seller mistakenly added an additional 0 to the price. maybe hes from one of those countries where one buck equals 1,000,000,000 szlotneys, yuan, lira, pecans, or beads. but, then again, a buck aint what it used to be.

Yeah. That’s what it has to be.

Greg Gale

Yeah, I first thought ebay automatically converted the price to my currency, and I thought, wow, a real bargain! 20,000 HUF equals about 80 USD. Then my eyes moved further to the right and saw "USD" He's got to be kidding...

Brettafett

Andrew.... Based on these prices... Your flight jacket collection or an airworthy Spitfire or P-51... !

Last edited:

jschare

Some people are just nuts...

New message from: zoi-us7 (272 )
no it is not this is a one of a kind jacket with provenance and in excellent condition. good luck finding another one.

Your previous message

$20,000 is a misprint, right?