• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A B3 from Aero takes 16 weeks...

ButteMT61

I'm at the stage in life where ordering a new GW might = driving faster than your headlights.
WIll I or won't I be here? :p

Thomas Koehle

when I go to the size chart of Eastman, no size is suitable for a 190 cm length/81 kg weight/100cm chest, so I'm reluctant to go pre owned.

i'm also 1.90, weight is About 100 kg and chest approx 110 and wearing a ELC B3 "50CAL" in 44

not much room under it for heavy layering but enuff for a tee and a shirt

to wait for AERO garment is Standard but well worth

iHFTsfc.jpg

84zjziS.jpg

Last edited:

Spitfireace

i'm also 1.90, weight is About 100 kg and chest approx 110 and wearing a ELC B3 "50CAL" in 44

iHFTsfc.jpg

84zjziS.jpg

to wait for AERO garment is Standard but well worth waiting - if i would have known earlier 'bout AERO i would have bought from them rather than from ELC
And you know the 500 pounds difference will get you another decent jacket.

Griffon_301

You will like your B-3 :)
I have to admit I have grown to be more of an Irvin guy by now but I still wear my ELC B-3 from time to time and in all the over 20 years I own it, I never thought about selling it.... So don't think about resell value already when you buy a jacket, if the feeling is right and you feel comfortable wearing it, you will most probably not part with it at all anyhow...

Last edited:

elfraty

You will like your B-3 :)
I have to admit I have grown to be more of an Irvin guy by now but I still wear my ELC B-3 from time to time and in all the over 20 years I own it, I never thought about selling it.... So don't think about resell value already when you buy a jacket, if the feeling is right and you feel comfortable wearing it, you will most probably not part with it at all anyhow...
I would like that too.

elfraty

T

to wait for AERO garment is Standard but well worth

iHFTsfc.jpg

84zjziS.jpg
Thomas just curious about how you do that with the glasses. In one picture they seem like sun glasses and in the next not. How to accomplish that in an sunless elevator......?

elfraty

The last two days I was really scared as hell. I thought I was victimized and scammed by the kleinanzeigen User who sold me the jacket. It took ages to get the package from hamburg to Amsterdam. It was stuck for two days in a place called Dorsten.But pffff finally this morning the tracking information changed. This afternoon at two o'clock we will be delivering your B3. And it was delivered. And it was exactly as imagined. And it was slightly different from recent Aero B3's, short cuffs but more fleece on the outside, but not unestetically.It really was so nice and of such high quality and really made by Kelly. It also made me realise that the Noble House Jacket is also not bad at all in comparison to this jacket(just my opinion) So I promise to go to the Amstel Park tomorrow and make some nice pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_20201017_171626.jpg
    IMG_20201017_171626.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 298
Last edited:

zoomer

I've got a barely worn Aero B-3 ready to go right now in a size 44 (marked 46 but extra thick fleece). PM me and let's talk.

Thomas Koehle

T

Thomas just curious about how you do that with the glasses. In one picture they seem like sun glasses and in the next not. How to accomplish that in an sunless elevator......?

those glasses turn dark either in sun or in cold weather - so if i just arrived at work crossing the parking lot to the elevator they where still dark due to cold