• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-3 cap

dmar836

The crown of the A-3 is typically very snug. In the day caps were worn back on the head. The crown of your head and not the highest point of ones head was the center point for the cap.

Greg Gale

A heads up, Bronson just released their version for 15 bucks:

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...f4fd0pKyJEB&id=577723369749&scene=taobao_shop

O1CN011TkOwGZn4EXLRjW_!!1795832420.jpg

ausreenactor

MASH all the way. I have a twelve year old 7 1/4 and a 7 1/8 new in the box if the old one ever wears out. Nearly white.
Have an ELC A-3 from the first years of production as well. MASH 100%

ausreenactor

Here are my MASH cap from 2006 and the ELC A-3 that I have kept in reserve. Still have a smaller sized MASH A-3 in the box. The old one is faded AF. A LOT of sweat and effort in that one. Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste and two Afghanistan trips under its belt... or seam.

20181104_121529.jpg

20181104_121554.jpg

s4rmark

Bloody nightmare! PayPal kept failing, as did credit card. Had to message him and he then sent a link which was in US dollars. The Prices in US were more than sterling for some reason but he agreed to refund the difference.

Greg Gale

Guys, use Superbuy when ordering from Taobao. It's an English buying agent site, they translate everything, order stuff in their warehouse, take quality check pics, then you can compile your stuff into one package and have it delivered to you. It's too easy to use, and I find myself ordering way too many things from Bronson :D

Cocker

Agreed on all the above! Superbuy handled my order very nicely, they offer multiple shipping solutions, and I was pretty amazed at the quality control pictures they sent.

My wallet now hates them!

Greg Gale

Has anyone received their Bronson A-3? Although I already have one from QMi, I'm really tempted. How's the sizing?

A2 B3au

F518696B-3619-4AAD-A39B-F97D3D89529A.jpeg
Kids are getting me one for my bday in a week so I’ll let u know Greg. I’ve got this one but never wear it as it’s to big so if any one wants it u can just pay for the postage

Cocker

I picked-up my Bronson denim A-3 cap from the post office today (along with a USN and an USAAF wool hat, and 35EUR customs fee...). I know it's not historical, but I was after a vintage inspired denim cap, and am pretty pleased with it. The denim is great, stitches are good too. I ordered it a size too big (same as my QMI A-3) as they tend to shring once they get wet. So I dumped it in the washing machine, and now the fit is perfect. I might consider getting their HBT one too.

Cocker

What is your head size if I may ask? I'm in between their two sizes...

59cm, which is 7 1/2. Seen they only have 2 sizes for the denim, I took the Large one. It's marked 7 3/4, and as I said, fitted too big. But seen it's denim, it's not an issue at all. Washing machine, 30°, 800RPM, and it's now fitting perfectly.