• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-2's Can Inspire Weight Loss

kirova

I was fine until I came home and started working 4m from the 'fridge'. And it was harder to go for a run with the track so far away.. and I hate road running.. cars, dogs and....people.

lol work-from-home is definitely an issue, just try to not stock up your fridge and pantry I guess. Many times I picked up something in the supermarket, only to put them down again, muttering to myself "no I don't need that", I am probably known as the weirdo in the local supermarkets now :)

and don't get me started on the road runners................... ;)

gerasimus

I also do exercises at home, it really works if you do it regularly and not less than 30 minutes per day. Frankly speaking, it doesn't matter what kind of sports you select, the main thing is to observe the regime and work to your maximum. More than all, you can't achieve the perfect result and lose weight without the right nutrition and good sleep. As for me, I follow noom weight loss program with help of special watches https://www.modernfit.com/programs/noom/how-noom-stacks-up-vs-weight-watchers/ and I find it very successful and complete for a young body

Last edited:

zoomer

My HLB 37-3891-P from Eastman just fits me at 225lb. I should be somewhere below 220 and it'd be perfectly comfy.

zoomer

a dog...hmm not a bad idea at that...
2E34A51900000578-0-image-m-19_1446910506643.jpg

Smithy

I've said it before earlier here and maybe it's not for everyone but try intermittent fasting. I've been doing it for a year and a half now and love it, in fact I wouldn't go back. I'm wearing a trouser waist I haven't since I was in my early 20s when I was playing competitive sport. Funnily enough I weight train too, and I'm stronger now than I was before too.

Like I said maybe not for everyone but for me it's easily the best thing I've done.

Micawber

I don't give a toss whether a stranger thinks this or that garment is not suited to my shape, not a toss. Life is too short. Each to their own.

Oh I think I'll just quote myself here.

Do I give up the prescribed steroids and other stuff I take for health reasons that mean potential for weight gain as one of many side effects? Err ...no thanks. I'm not 18 any more, not by quite a few decades and with health issues I would be kidding myself to believe I can turn back the years. Be damned fun if I could go back knowing what I know now but it ain't going to happen. I'm quite happy that Ray Winstone is my double.

ausreenactor

Still running three time a week. Aim for the mile and a half in ten minutes. Best was 9.27 a couple of months ago. Did a 9:28 this morning. Bearing in mind I run to and from the track.... follow it up with 350 sit ups. Best is 11:20. Have to get the first 200 done in six minutes or the PB is off the cards..

Knee is starting to give me grief so time for new Asics Gel Nimbus. Worn out this pair during the Iso phase.

Need to keep the body Monarch worthy... if I do lapse a bit or the scab lifters kill the running I have plenty of A-2 redundancy..