• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a-2 pocket placement. lets make some definitive answers.

Roughwear

Tim P said:
by the way, how is that .50 wearing in? any colour loss yet?

Tim, I am absolutely delighted with the .50 Cal A2. It is breaking in nicely and has creases in all the right places now. There has been no colour loss despite it being my everyday wearer around Scotland for the last two weeks. I have owned many different ELC A2s and this IMO is the one I am most pleased with. It fits well, is very comfortable, very stylish and my wife approves of this one! :)

A

Anonymous

Chandler said:
Tranquility Base said:
You feeling important or academic?

Well, self-importance doesn't need to be a bad thing (Foghorn is important?) -- right up there with self confidence, and I do have a college degree -- so I guess I can be as acedemic as I please (barring any resemblence to the perceived view of the Fedora Lounge), but unless you've been following closely; ask no questions till you know more. If you have been following closely, you might get a clue. One small step for man, and all that.

Chandler

(changing avatars ain't rocket science -- sheesh)
(BTW -- anyone who IDs the fine, upstanding gentleman at left wins my admiration, a drop of fine whiskey, and a kewpie doll)

Now now, all rocket scientists look alike at 23.