• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-2 Jacket in Best Years of Our Lives?

jeremiah

Yes. BK aero in victory hide.
EC05C61B-4D2B-4024-952B-80546E7D2914.jpeg

MeachamLake

What a sensational movie this is. Still has all the emotional punch it would have done back in the day. Truly one of the best films I think I've ever seen - it undoubtedly deserved every Oscar it won.

The scene of him in the aircraft graveyard is particularly brilliant.

EmergencyIan

What a sensational movie this is. Still has all the emotional punch it would have done back in the day. Truly one of the best films I think I've ever seen - it undoubtedly deserved every Oscar it won.

The scene of him in the aircraft graveyard is particularly brilliant.

It was nominated for many Academy Awards, but lost out to It’s A Wonderful Life, in many catergories. Of course, both movies were made in 1946. I’m a fan of both, but The Best Years of Our Lives is one of the finest movies ever made, in my opinion. However, it seems like most women I know; including my wife, don’t care for it because they find it too depressing. I always tell them that everything works out for these men and their families (as far as we know).

- Ian