• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-2 jacket fit

Pilot

Thx for the buttering up...Thx honestly appreciate.
Will stay here until WE, and back home to Seoul, Korea...until Sept/Oct. 2018

Brent

Positioning an A-2 between two beautiful women always helps the "fit pic". Good looking jacket Pilot.

Regards,

Greg Gale

Positioning an A-2 between two beautiful women always helps the "fit pic". Good looking jacket Pilot.

Regards,

How about three? :D

IMG_6255.JPG

B-Man2

Greg.
Great looking sun glasses really sets the jacket off nicely....

NAW!! Just kidding!!!
You Da Man!!!:)

Last edited:

A2 B3au

Jacket looks nice pilot ...the bird in the middle with Greg looks like that artist from rokkasflightjackets

jeremiah

Yeah. Very nice.

So I ordered my BK dubow 1755. Wanted to see what you guys thought. 36R has a pit to pit of 19.5”. I have a 36” chest so that leaves me 3”.
I am tossing the idea around of adding 1/4” (19.75) which would give me 3.5” more. Don’t want to ruin the fitted look though. Just wondering if that 1/2” will really make any difference at all. I just don’t want to have it too restricted and tight.

What do you guys usually do for chest fit. Seeing as this is one of the most important areas to get right.

B-Man2

Jeremiah
First off, your going to be very happy with the look of the Dubow 1755. That Seal color with the purple knits really looks great. I have a Good Wear 1755 and it’s awesome. Regarding the extra 1/4 inch .; my personal feeling is that a difference of 1/4 to 1/2 in the chest area is meaningless. So once you decide .... either way you’ll be happy with it and 1/4 to 1/2 certainly won’t make your jacket look less trim.
Cheers
B-Man2

jeremiah

ok, cool and thanks. I went with the dark seal for the 1755. Something called out to me when I looked at it. ha.

Greg Gale

Haha, thanks all! The pic was taken at Duxford in '16. Those ladies were part of the band who performed '40s songs. Pilot, sorry for the little hijacking, but a challenge is a challenge :D That's a great looking Dubow BTW, I love it, and it seems you have way less fuel capacity than that guy from the Belle. Fits you much better ;)