• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-2 Dubow repro from Bill Kelso.

Officer Dibley

Glad you asked ;)
Well, I have my Dubow from Platon, two from BK (one with an inch added to lengths, and another with an extra 0.5 inch added to sleeves for my Orangutan arms, which I prefer) Plus, have a seal BK RW23380 arriving soon.
Planning on a russet A-2 (tbc), and.... keen to see Headwind's No name.
So, the one BK Dubow with an inch added can go.

That makes perfect sense. Was just curious ;)

Pilot

I am totally addicted... and started stockpiling the originals ( mostly WW2 German) jackets/optics and military chrono/watches... My Madame... ( collecting shoes, watches and handbags... and dings and dents in her Merc. ) does not speak to me anymore...

Last edited:

Brettafett

My partner collects thimbles lol !!!
She always says the same thing, "Is that another jacket!?" I always respond with, "Yes, but this is a XYZ, its super special because of XYZ..." And I have to be super excited, that way she cannot but think its cool.
Thank goodness she 'accepts' my hobbies.

Pilot

Glad you asked ;)
Well, I have my Dubow from Platon, two from BK (one with an inch added to lengths, and another with an extra 0.5 inch added to sleeves for my Orangutan arms, which I prefer) Plus, have a seal BK RW23380 arriving soon.
Planning on a russet A-2 (tbc), and.... keen to see Headwind's No name.
So, the one BK Dubow with an inch added can go.
Out of curiosity, whats the BK delivery time on your order?

mulceber

Feels like forever. Approx 3 months now, but its imminent, apparently.
Edit - Should be the same jacket as Mulceber's, but with some added length. His recent Xmas post has me really looking forward to mine.

I’m so glad to hear it’s close. I’m looking forward to the pics when you get it.