• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

60s moto jacket?

Jacob05

Hey guys, I am stumped. I’m not a big motorcycle guy by any means but can appreciate and respect the culture. I found this cool jacket out shopping today and I believe it to be from the 60s based off the zippers on it made by Serval. There is no brand on the jacket though and it is really stumping me. If anybody out there has any ideas on who could’ve made this jacket please let me know. I would love to know more about this piece if it is truly 50 years old.
It could also totally not be from the 60s and I’m just an idiot lmao.
I’ll attach some pics so you can see it. Thank you
FEFF39C0-CC5F-40D7-AB02-3EF5F99571FA.jpeg
C3F33169-E0D4-4615-AFA7-C33E73C68E04.jpeg
23451265-7F98-4D83-965A-E5DEE48BB127.jpeg

B-Man2

Hi Jake !
Welcome to VLJ !
Please feel free to introduce yourself in our new members bio section . It’s kinda customary for new guys .About the jacket, I know there are others here who are more knowledgeable than I about MC jackets . But I suspect there are a few here who like myself will simply tell you … if you like the jacket , that’s all the really matters . Buy it and wear the piss out of it !:)
Cheers

Jacob05

Thank you, unfortunately the jacket is a little tight on me! I will go introduce myself. I just got into thrifting recently and have found some cool jackets I really enjoy. I probably won’t contribute much to this forum over the long run because I am not very knowledgeable on leather jackets. I am definetly going to use it to do research and learn more about it.

B-Man2

Thank you, unfortunately the jacket is a little tight on me! I will go introduce myself. I just got into thrifting recently and have found some cool jackets I really enjoy. I probably won’t contribute much to this forum over the long run because I am not very knowledgeable on leather jackets. I am definetly going to use it to do research and learn more about it.
That’s all ok and you’re in the right place to learn about them .

entertainment

It looks more 70s to me, but dating is tricky.
Are there any material content or care tags? They can be in weird places like pockets.

CombatWombat

Old thread I know... But this is a 70s Lesco. They came with zip in lining and the label was attached to the lining.
I was going to say it's a mid-late 70's with a zip like that.....got two Brooks and a Taylor's Chicago police jacket with the same brand and model of zip in them