• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5th Combat Cargo Squadron patch

MaydayWei

That looks very well done. You could even be a professional at this.

Thanks. Yes, I aged this patch a little, he wanted aged look. It's like weathering on models - the last but most enjoyable and creative stage.

And I didn't know that air-fix model painting and weathering skills were that transferrable to patchwork! It's really cool to see that knowledge put to good use elsewhere. Bravo!

Flightengineer

That looks very well done. You could even be a professional at this.

And I didn't know that air-fix model painting and weathering skills were that transferrable to patchwork! It's really cool to see that knowledge put to good use elsewhere. Bravo!

Thanks. A professional is one who makes a living by painting. Until recently, I earned money by flying planes. And I still hope to return to the cockpit.
There are many recognized wonderful professional patch artists and everyone here knows they names.
Since childhood, I have been engaged in plane modeling and drawing, it has always been my hobby, so it is a pleasure for me to reproduce patches. I would probably gladly complete the order for money, but the purpose of posting on our forum was simply to share with the members and my friends here who love old planes, jackets and patches.
I paint patches and jackets art for myself for fun and for my friends.
On this forum there are some of my works and you can easy find it. Also most of the drawn patches from Flightpatches group (this is a very small group of enthusiasts that I'm a member of ) and what was drawn for Flightpatches project made by me, other members are engaged in repairing jackets and reproducing embroidered patches.
You can find it here