• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50th Birthday Present - Buzz Rickson Aero 42-18775-P

ausreenactor

Great photo mate.

You actually haven't aged much - apart from the silver in the whiskers, must be all the fresh air and all that army grub :)
Silver
Very nice jacket! I still don't understand, are you already 50 or is this still preparation for the anniversary?

Thursday is the big day! This jacket was on the radar for a while. Mentioned it here in a sale post and a 'wants' post. If we did not sink so much into new furniture and house stuff at the hardware store it could have been the Eastmam 'Hells Angels' A-2.

Serendipity bought it to fruition. The hide is amazing. I think the Japanese makers get the first option on all the good stuff! Have never had a BR jacket let me down...

Smithy

Silver

Thursday is the big day! This jacket was on the radar for a while. Mentioned it here in a sale post and a 'wants' post. If we did not sink so much into new furniture and house stuff at the hardware store it could have been the Eastmam 'Hells Angels' A-2.

Serendipity bought it to fruition. The hide is amazing. I think the Japanese makers get the first option on all the good stuff! Have never had a BR jacket let me down...

Happy birthday Couchy and enjoy the new jacket! BTW thanks for your service, it's one of the toughest jobs in the world and people don't thank you guys enough for it, so thanks mate ;)

Flightengineer

Silver

Not so long ago in Schiphol. Sorry won't have time to send it you :cool:

Pilot

Happy Birthday Trevor.
Greetings from Evian... Dont use too much of it for this special day!
1BE54E88-8059-4D09-B1A0-6DBF98588EA2.jpeg