• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

5* versus AVI

Eastwood

I‘m pretty interested to see what happens next time when I compare the very first A2 I owned from AVIREX with an A2 from let’s say AERO
Nothing will happen if you and your friends do not consider criticism a war against you.
Nothing will happen if you and your friends do not mock here.
And also nothing will happen if you and your friends do not consider themselves to be masters here who only need to admire and thank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Art

Enigma1938

Nothing will happen if you and your friends do not consider criticism a war against you.
Nothing will happen if you and your friends do not mock here.
And also nothing will happen if you and your friends do not consider themselves to be masters here who only need to admire and thank.
I don't think you're in the position to make rules here.
And a friendly advice for future: if there's a thread full of "crap" by your understanding just leave it and shut the f... up and everything will be fine.

Eastwood

And a friendly advice for future: if there's a thread full of "crap" by your understanding just leave it and shut the f... up and everything will be fine.
I don't think you're in the position to make rules here just leave it and shut the f... up and everything will be fine.

moderators.......................???????
I'm interested too - why doesn't it stop?

B-Man2

I don't think you're in the position to make rules here just leave it and shut the f... up and everything will be fine.

I'm interested too - why doesn't it stop?
Eastwood
I’m not interested in having a verbal battle with you, but I will try and answer your last question in the most sincere , non confrontational way I can. The reason it doesn’t stop is because your last post was inappropriate and continued to offend some people. It would have been better off to just let things alone after Thomas’ last post . By making those “nothing will happen if” statements it begs and draws a like response from people who interpret those remarks as a vailed threat. You can’t do this and then act like a victim of an unprovoked verbal attack , when people respond. Once again I’m not attacking you here, just trying to answer your question . So that’s all I have to say and I hope you are not offended by my response .

Last edited:

Eastwood

B-Man2
When you write calmly and convincingly, there are no questions, and even more so there is no resentment or desire to swear.
Is it really difficult to communicate normally?
And I also did not want to offend Thomas, I just expressed my opinion about 5* and AVI jackets, nothing more.

Last edited:

Steve27752

Enigma, this forum is obviously not for you.......Make sure that the door does not hit you as you leave.

Silver Surfer

hahahahah, say, bn, i have an original unmonkeed with first contract star g-1 that has, you guessed it, reddish russet knits. a few of those stars were made with reddish russet knits, no bs.

bn1966

hahahahah, say, bn, i have an original unmonkeed with first contract star g-1 that has, you guessed it, reddish russet knits. a few of those stars were made with reddish russet knits, no bs.
Nice! I had a Star cloned (not 5 Star or AVI) & couldn't resist rust mouton & the red knits, really liked the combination. Clone was slightly out on the numbers & thus fit so moved it. Have always wanted another :) image.jpg

5 Star could be the Guys to build me one.

The more I see and read about 5* the more I want one. That seal jacket looks great. I've always wanted an AN-J-3, but not at silly expensive prices. From the posts here and elsewhere 5* jackets are evolving quite nicely and could soon rival the likes of aero and BK. Maybe not GW or ELC but .....who knows!

Reactions: Art

Thomas Koehle

The more I see and read about 5* the more I want one. That seal jacket looks great. I've always wanted an AN-J-3, but not at silly expensive prices. From the posts here and elsewhere 5* jackets are evolving quite nicely and could soon rival the likes of aero and BK. Maybe not GW or ELC but .....who knows!
The seal-coloured is from AVI in Denmark but as you can see from the comparison Shawn should be able to manufacture one in seal anyway

The seal-coloured is from AVI in Denmark but as you can see from the comparison Shawn should be able to manufacture one in seal anyway
I like the seal color but prefer the higher quality of 5*. I also heard they're going to start making D-1's as well. If I'm not careful I'm going to have a closet full of jackets at this rate!