• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

5* versus AVI

B-Man2

That will definitely help. Prunes if you need a helping hand.
Tim
It’s obvious that this guy has a case of diarrhea of the mouth and isn’t interested in any meaningful dialogue or exchange of ideas or information . His comments are unencumbered by any reason, logic or intellect and my douchebag meter is fully pegged when I read his comments. How’s that fart smell Eastwood!:)

Earloffunk

Eastwood, it may help if the water you use for showering ist not too hot - hot water makes your brain soft (as proof see your recent posts).

BTW could it be Eastwood is of Greek origin?

Eastwood

Tim
It’s obvious that this guy has a case of diarrhea of the mouth and isn’t interested in any meaningful dialogue or exchange of ideas or information . His comments are unencumbered by any reason, logic or intellect and my douchebag meter is fully pegged when I read his comments. How’s that fart smell Eastwood!
:)
Banal empty talk, continue to enjoy yourself, your emptiness and your shit.

Smithy

Burt, I'm not buying jackets now so I just hang around here for the history and my mates on here but I seriously cannot understand why anyone would or could get steamed up about a bloody jacket. It's JUST A PIECE OF CLOTHING. Nothing more, nothing less.

I will never understand now why a bunch of grown men will get upset, offended, pissed off, angry and all the rest of it about a flying jacket. Who cares? Everybody has different ideas about what they want and levels of it, be it, historical accuracy, ease of wear, and all the other shit.

For probably most here, their interest in these things grows out of an interest in the men who wore them and the history that this silly, old jacket represents. So just wear what you like, what you can afford, and what has a connection to the men who used these jackets.

Yes it's something that men went to war wearing and it's what many flew in, but let's be honest it's just a bloody jacket.

Silver Surfer

uh, while most of know, im not particularly interested in these repros, and i dont read most of the review threads about em.....but it is my opinion that thomas did take the time and make the effort to do the comparison, and difs of the two. imo, this is useful to those who may consider the purchase of either. hauling ass on him is just plain out of line for doing it. as a fella once said, " if ya aint got nuttn nice to say, come sit by me"

mrchina

Edward, you're an idiot and stirring the pot for what end? Thomas is merely giving his take on these jackets and you for whatever reason are "the expert" duly declared by "Edward". "We" are discussing jackets, not the Magna Carta.

Bombing IP

Thomas I for one appreciate your review on the 2 jackets as always well done with pictures and honest opinions .Thanks

Eastman how long have you been suffering with Tourette's Syndrome , I feel your pain and I wish you well its a horrible affliction .

BIP

daw

Thomas,

Thanks for taking the time and effort to compare the two jackets. They sure do look similar.

dinomartino1

Thanks for the review Thomas.
Eastwood if you can think rationally about your comments what you are really saying is anyone who cannot afford the top tier jackets has no place on this forum which by the way is not called the over $1200 jacket forum.I have bronson and dong jackets and consider them way better value than the numerous buzz rickson's I have owned. Not as stitch for stitch accurate but good enough for me, probably not for you though.
I will never put someone down because they like flight jackets but can only afford something cheaper and why shouldn't they have the right to able to talk about those jackets.
It's hard for others to take you seriously when you express yourself by using infantile toilet language but you are obviously being offensive on purpose.

Thomas Koehle

Gents,

thanks for the positive words but be assured i Do not give a sh.. on what a a..hole says or writes ...

There is a saying in Germany: tot he oak it does not matter if a hog scratches it‘s back on her.

Interesting anyway how 1 troll can get a thread totally out of scope.

Thomas Koehle

Do you seriously think that your idle chatter will provoke me?:D
No my dear holy and beloved „vintage leather jacket god of all experts“ it is just to open eyes of the people which might have a brain how funny if a hairdryer (produces warm air only) swings himself up to be the one and only without any proof but just words

I wish you my dear holy and beloved god of all experts an extraordinary nice day and i‘m highly excited to listen and learn from whatever you say and write