• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5 star Irvin ?

CBI

there is a video and photos of their sheepskin hides on their FB page - they look great, maybe a bit thin but hard to tell - excellent exterior color/grain -

ausreenactor

Imagine many who have never splashed out on an Irvin will give this one a go. (Who makes a jacket without a pocket?)

blackrat2

I am not on FB so can’t see any images on page that I found, is there any images etc of this sheepskin anyone could post

John Lever

Screenshot_20210808-123251.png
Screenshot_20210808-123258.png

Chris 55

The jacket will be based on a 4 panel jacket that Shawn has of mine so hopefully he can get the details right.
Jacket is 1940/41 and was made during shortage of sheepskin so the on panel is different size.
Also on the way to him is a 2 panel 1939 wired Irvin.
He knows about misalignment on panels.
IMG_20201122_112318.jpg
IMG_20201122_112400.jpg

Picture below of the 4 panel.

ausreenactor

T
The jacket will be based on a 4 panel jacket that Shawn has of mine so hopefully he can get the details right.
Jacket is 1940/41 and was made during shortage of sheepskin so the on panel is different size.
Also on the way to him is a 2 panel 1939 wired Irvin.
He knows about misalignment on panels.View attachment 65054View attachment 65055

Picture below of the 4 panel.
The Irvin community owe you, kind Sir!

airgunner

A Coastal Command Irvin that looks like a newly issued CC Irvin would be nice. It's all down to selecting the correct sheepskin to make the jacket look new and as if we are still in the 1940s. I'm not a fan of the skins selected to make the jackets look eighty years vintage as the vintage look will come in time to a new jacket through wearing it. I'm watching this space for updates.

Chris 55

A Coastal Command Irvin that looks like a newly issued CC Irvin would be nice. It's all down to selecting the correct sheepskin to make the jacket look new and as if we are still in the 1940s. I'm not a fan of the skins selected to make the jackets look eighty years vintage as the vintage look will come in time to a new jacket through wearing it. I'm watching this space for updates.

Shawn now has the Wired Irvin to help with the copy.

Members online

Latest posts