• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

487th patch - a bit of a surprise

Greg Gale

I just received my 487th FS patch from ELC. I'll put it on my Bronson B-10. To my surprise Petie didn't have an eyeball! It's nothing I can't fix in 2 seconds with a black textile marker pen, but still...also, the rest of the lines of the figure are quite crude too. It will be perfectly fine for my Bronson B-10, it's just not as good as I expected from ELC, who are always so meticulous about the details.

IMG_1617.JPG

silvio76

I just received my 487th FS patch from ELC. I'll put it on my Bronson B-10. To my surprise Petie didn't have an eyeball! It's nothing I can't fix in 2 seconds with a black textile marker pen, but still...also, the rest of the lines of the figure are quite crude too. It will be perfectly fine for my Bronson B-10, it's just not as good as I expected from ELC, who are always so meticulous about the details.

View attachment 11231
Return it and ask new with eyeball.

Greg Gale

I sent them a note, but I'll keep the patch. I drew the eyeball with a black textile pen, looks perfectly fine to me. Not worth the hassle to return it.

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.

View attachment 11231
Greg, I'd return it back with no doubts. Seriously. Look at that with more attention - the whole patch doesn't look similar to original, so much wrong details in your version. It's not a question of its "eyeball" actually, the whole patch looks wrong. That's the point.
BTW, how much does it cost?

Greg Gale

39 pounds. Even if I'd return it, I'd have to pay even more for a G&B (45 GBP with shipping forom the US) and wait ages. Plus it's not 100% accurate either. I'd do it if it was for an expensive A-2, bot for Pete's sake, it's going on a Bronson :D

Greg Gale

Rob replied to my mail and thanked me for the heads up. He went through the stock and found 2 more without pupil, so future buyers are safe now ;)

Pilot

Rob replied to my mail and thanked me for the heads up. He went through the stock and found 2 more without pupil, so future buyers are safe now ;)
Hope he sends you another one...for your other jackets or kit bag...crossing fingers.

unclegrumpy