• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 Bronson B-10

Flightengineer

Well, if you write a claim to Bronson, he will send you to the blacklist, as in my case...I can't buy Bronson on ebay anymore..

I think you're confusing Bronson's official website with the eBay guy who sells them. However, I'm not going to tell them anything.
This jacket turned out to have another flaw - the lining in the sleeves is clearly longer than the shell itself, I will have to give it to my seamstress.
And yes, it had that same chemical smell that Brett mentioned about his B-15A, although this is not a problem for me, I know how to get rid of it.
I intend to bring this jacket to the right level, it will not be difficult for me. However, I'm not sure if I want to buy there again.

UPD

I gave the jacket to my seamstress now, she said that the lining of the sleeves is 4 cm longer than necessary, so the lining gathers in extra folds inside the sleeve, she believes that when the jacket was made, the lining was used in from a larger size jacket (44 or 46 not from 42). She promised to save me from this defect. Let's see :rolleyes: :)

Last edited:

Enigma1938

Well, if you write a claim to Bronson, he will send you to the blacklist, as in my case...I can't buy Bronson on ebay anymore..

I don't know how you have managed this but for my part I had good experiences in the N1 case. They sent me a new one with 40% discount on the original price I payed. Communication was alright also.