• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 jacket thoughts.

tjoenn

Highest on my wish list is an original A-2, size 40 (or maybe 42), not picky about which contract as long as it's wearable. Maybe 2018 is the year...

sg1011

2018 I’m done with sheepskin unless RMNZ reopen. I’m seriously considering an A-2, but there is sooooo much to consider. Anyone have suggestions?

sg1011

I take that back. There is one sheepskin that I would buy...a B-1. Nobody currently makes one. Perhaps Lost Worlds would be willing to do one with a short pile.

blackrat2

Any of the big three A2 makers are pretty much there, GW,Eastman and Aero...I think it’s worth looking at Johns site to gauge which maker would suit your body type, be you athletic etc etc, Perry I believe are shorter in length than some.
Perhaps a certain Leather type might narrow your options
There are plenty of repro reviews kicking about now and many more on here would be more knowledgeable than me to help you but the big three is where I would start...