2 New Buzz's jackets but how many people will buy them?

Talisker

New Member
Sounds like I'm alone in liking the Pea Coat. I wanted to buy one at the Japanese price, which worked out at about £250 but they seem to be sold out in the larger sizes. HPA's mark-up in this case is prohibitive, to say I'm gutted is an understatment :cry:
 

asiamiles

Well-Known Member
Talisker said:
Sounds like I'm alone in liking the Pea Coat. I wanted to buy one at the Japanese price, which worked out at about £250 but they seem to be sold out in the larger sizes. HPA's mark-up in this case is prohibitive, to say I'm gutted is an understatment :cry:
Sold Out? Where did you try to buy one from?
 

Talisker

New Member
asiamiles said:
Talisker said:
Sounds like I'm alone in liking the Pea Coat. I wanted to buy one at the Japanese price, which worked out at about £250 but they seem to be sold out in the larger sizes. HPA's mark-up in this case is prohibitive, to say I'm gutted is an understatment :cry:
Sold Out? Where did you try to buy one from?
I usually get them from Rakuten/Hinoya. I haven't found any other sites that have them in stock. Looking at the measurements I'd probably need a 44 to be safe and allow for a bit of layering. The biggest size I've found is 40.
 

asiamiles

Well-Known Member
Talisker said:
I usually get them from Rakuten/Hinoya. I haven't found any other sites that have them in stock. Looking at the measurements I'd probably need a 44 to be safe and allow for a bit of layering. The biggest size I've found is 40.
I'm surprised they're even on sale yet...seems very early for the Winter stock to be replacing the Summer goods. It might be that some shops are simply making them available for order rather than having them actually on the racks. Size 44's might be difficult to find in Japan though, as most stores won't even stock them.
 

Talisker

New Member
asiamiles said:
I'm surprised they're even on sale yet...seems very early for the Winter stock to be replacing the Summer goods. It might be that some shops are simply making them available for order rather than having them actually on the racks. Size 44's might be difficult to find in Japan though, as most stores won't even stock them.
They had a pre-order page up for a while, but the site was updated with stock about a week ago. It's possible they haven't had all their sizes in yet. They've had some of the other winter range already, guess I'll have to keep an optimistic eye out.
 
Top