• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Buzz Deck Jackets

asiamiles

I now have a Buzz Deck Jacket and a Buzz Zip Deck Jacket. Here you can see the different back prints, both of which I think lend the jackets added visual appeal without looking fake or too much...I don't really care for patched jackets, while sometime plain jackets can look too, er, plain. I actually had the exact same BR Seabees Jacket several years ago in a 38 but sold it; it works far better for me in a 40...the jacket looks brand new. The Sub Div 62 (whatever that is) is the first Deck Jacket I've had with the hook fasteners - apart from a couple of Mister Freedom ones which I bought and sold - which didn't particularly appeal to me before, but I think the front of the jacket is visually far more interesting than the Zip Jacket; it's also a 40 and in nice lightly worn condition...I could see it being my 'go to' jacket this winter, if I find myself in temps cold enough for it.

buzzdecks_zpsc1741d4a.jpg

Peter Graham

Miles, they both look great. Don't know which one I prefer. Either of them. They will look even better after a little fading.

asiamiles

Peter Graham said:
Miles, they both look great. Don't know which one I prefer. Either of them. They will look even better after a little fading.
Thanks for the compliment, Peter. Yes, I'd like, for a start, to try and fade the stencil of the Sub Div 62 if I can to give the jacket an overall more vintage look.