• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950's Harley Cycle Queen

mohawkvintage

For the ladies who like to ride...or just like motorcycle jackets. I bought this and sadly it's too big and I'm trying to resell but want to appreciate it while it hangs around anyway because I do wish it was about 2 sizes smaller :)

Maybe one day I'll be able to snag an earlier one with the plaid or peach silk lining that fits! Dreams come true sometimes!

Micawber

For the ladies who like to ride...or just like motorcycle jackets. I bought this and sadly it's too big and I'm trying to resell but want to appreciate it while it hangs around anyway because I do wish it was about 2 sizes smaller :)

Maybe one day I'll be able to snag an earlier one with the plaid or peach silk lining that fits! Dreams come true sometimes!

View attachment 25754
View attachment 25755

You'd better post an intro in the bio section quick before you get pounced on by the VLJ police