• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% Bill Kelso Black Friday Sale

Serghei87

I will wait for their 20% discount on the A2. But i have some doubts about their leathers. I think the ELC leathers look much better

jeremiah

have you ever handled either liberty or victory HH?
I own victory and have had my fair handling of liberty and while I do like my ELC, there is no question I’d pick BK’s HH any day of the week.

Serghei87

Thanks for the advice Jeremiah! I never handled the BK leathers..my opinion is based only on photos i have seen but i agree that photos and real life is totally different :).

But BK is still in my plans due to their better price compared to the ELC as well and having the possibility to have internal pockets which for me is a huge plus!

jeremiah

That said. I do like the leather of ELC too. Just if I had to choose I’d probably go with BKs hide. Since Victory HH is no longer an option “new”, it leaves the liberty.