• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

13th Invader’s GW RW 1401-P

ausreenactor

Ummm, I didn't block you, so not sure what you're talking about.

'Unfortunately the seller has decided that you are not permitted to bid on their listings. You may ask the seller via the "Ask Seller Questions" feature if you want additional details.'

Just tried a $675 bid. God knows?

ties70

Has somebody seen the STAR in size 48 with a BIN of 300 USD .... looks like a "messed with" ELC repro, but could be a steal for somebody with a left arm 2 inches shorter than the right one...o_O

Pilot

Has somebody seen the STAR in size 48 with a BIN of 300 USD .... looks like a "messed with" ELC repro, but could be a steal for somebody with a left arm 2 inches shorter than the right one...o_O
Saw it,.... but from construction ( see pockets ), AAF stamps on liner, knitwear etc..IMHO maybe its an early BK..nice grainy HH.....But 100% positive not an ELC Star...Maybe a made on order or a Frankensteiner...Polo Ralph Lauren jacket with a stolen Star tag...IMHO.
A steal if you have a good low cost tailor...

Last edited:

ties70

Pilot,

you are right, I have checked the STAR at BK...the pocket flap design is more BK than ELC.

Ties

Grant

Hey Pilot,
Yep, it's a sz 42 Goodwear. Awesome jacket, but I never wear it, so thought it best to go to a good home.

Grant

'Unfortunately the seller has decided that you are not permitted to bid on their listings. You may ask the seller via the "Ask Seller Questions" feature if you want additional details.'

Just tried a $675 bid. God knows?

Again, I never blocked you as far as I know, so not sure what you're talking about. If you're that interested why didn't you contact me directly via ebay as noted above or PM, as opposed to posting on the forum?
Kinda bad form if you ask me. God knows indeed.

ausreenactor

Again, I never blocked you as far as I know, so not sure what you're talking about. If you're that interested why didn't you contact me directly via ebay as noted above or PM, as opposed to posting on the forum?
Kinda bad form if you ask me. God knows indeed.

You responded to a deleted post that was up for about two minutes in total before I realised that going over old ground wasn't worth it.

Used a mate's ID and the bid worked. Check the blocked bidders.

Last edited: