• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

118 leather unit patches I made ..............

EMBLEMHUNTER

CAG-11 patch now posted , the 3 emblems on the overall patch are only 3 inches each in size , the 120th Fighter Sqd patch I hope to get posted by this weekend latest ...................

EMBLEMHUNTER

posted a CAG-11 and a 120th Fighter Squadron(Colorado ANG) ,others posted previously too now 200+ images to view in two albums, enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

Soon to be added to the link, a WW2 8th Fighter Squadron, P-38 back patch and a bomb/name tag ....................

EMBLEMHUNTER

Above patches now posted in the link, working on a 426th Night Fighter Squadron, and a 101st Band of Brothers patch , when I get them finished and have time to post them ..........................

EMBLEMHUNTER

Just finished making a 403rd Bombardment Squadron "Mareeba Butchers" and a 43rd Bombardment Group , working on a USS Drum right now and coming in soon a 407th Bombardment Squadron ..................

EMBLEMHUNTER

Finished all of the above and a 602nd Bombardment Squadron , will be posting photos as soon as I can , stay tuned boys and girls :D

EMBLEMHUNTER

Just finished a 400th Bombardment Squadron "Jolly Rogers" tail fin patch and am working on a VP-117,533rd Bombardment Squadron patches , will post photos when finished ....................
Johnny