• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

118 leather unit patches I made ..............

EMBLEMHUNTER

New patch photos added finally , 180+ to view now in two albums, enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all the Forum members !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

JDAM

is your bucket full? can't seem to access and just hit a white page, or prhps they're stealth sqnds?

EMBLEMHUNTER

Working on a 776th Bombardment Squadron "Little Stinky" and a 436th Troop Carrier Group patch, will add them to the link when I can .

EMBLEMHUNTER

There's 199 various images in two albums to view and will be adding soon a 436th Troop Carrier Group and a 779th Bombardment Squadron "Little Stinky" to the link ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

EMBLEMHUNTER

Just finished a VS-11 and a VMF-452 patch and will add them to the link when I get them printed .......................

a2jacketpatches

How are things going,? has business picked up for you? I do searches using different key words on GOOGLE from time to time to see where I turn up and found some of your pics under images. Not sure exactly where or how, but you're out there.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey "A2J" I'm doing O.K., thanks, yeah I try to post just about anywhere I can find a spot to do so seeing as this is my Only means of income, I've had a little more orders as of late , but it really evens out as I had a Lot of "promised" orders last year that never came through ..................... Just finished a VMF-452 for a guy in Orlando who's Dad was in the unit ,a 779th Bomb Sqd a while back for a long time repeat customer and 2- 67th Fighter Squadron ones .

I have a VF(N)-11 order coming in soon, and again some other "possibles" if they don't let me down , hope all's going good with you too !
Johnny
All the best !