• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

100% original Burjac ANj-3-A

Clark J

NEWS FLASH TO ALL STATIONS!!!Tom got another Navy FJ!!!!!!!!Looks great bro!Does it fit ya?Hey do just buy ones that fit you??What's the count??Clark.

bazelot

Clark J said:
NEWS FLASH TO ALL STATIONS!!!Tom got another Navy FJ!!!!!!!!Looks great bro!Does it fit ya?Hey do just buy ones that fit you??What's the count??Clark.

A lot, too many actually, I have no space to devote to jackets anymore unless you would be so kind as to provide me with storage in Minnesota? :)

bazelot

Peter Graham said:
Another fantastic Navy jacket in my size. Stop it now ! :(

I am a sick man Peter, I need help....... I am probably also a modern day hoarder as well.

I actually had never seen a Burjac before and I wanted to see one :)

Stony

After much thought, I've come to the conclusion that J.C. is getting so good at making flight jackets that he must be supplying bazelot with Navy jackets. I mean, where else could he be getting all of these unless he has a time machine. ;)

dujardin

splendid one

Peter, don't cryyyyyy .... i have maybe one for you ;)
you will see in may :geek:
i think she will fit you perfectly, just need to replace cuffs and waist; and cover a light damage on the back with a blood chit maybe or a nice painted panel

bazelot

Stony said:
After much thought, I've come to the conclusion that J.C. is getting so good at making flight jackets that he must be supplying bazelot with Navy jackets. I mean, where else could he be getting all of these unless he has a time machine. ;)

I have a few more to post pictures of that JC just completed :)